Convert PDF files to Word files with original layout
- Extract all the text, layouts, images, hyperlinks, tables, columns and graphics of the original PDF files to editable Word documents.
Support exporting Microsoft Office Word 2008/2011.
- PDF to Word for Mac allows batch conversion and partial conversion, which can highly improve users' working efficiency.
- Batch-Conversion: Allow users to convert batches of PDF files (maximum 50 PDF files) to Word documents once.
- Partial-Conversion: Allow users to specify page ranges or select specific pages from each PDF file for conversion. Page Range, such as page 1-15 or Specific page(s), such as 5,7,14…
Convert Encrypted PDF Files
- If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF to Word for Mac can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password.
Easy to Use
- The interface of PDF to Word for Mac is extremely simple of use. Mac users can easily convert PDF to Word as easy as 1-2-3. PDF to Word for Mac also supports drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping
- OS Supported:Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- Hardware Requirements:500MHz CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above,100M free Disk Space or above