Why choose PDF to Text Converter for Mac
- 1. Convert PDF documents to text format, Fast, Accurate, Free Trial;
- 2. Batch conversion of multiple PDF documents to text files;
- 3. Support English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc. languages;
- 4. Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0);
- 5. Support command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
- 6. Retain original page layout of PDF;
- 7. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software;
- 8. Text files can be DOS/Windows, Unix, or Mac compatible;
- 9. Extract text from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents;
- 10. Support wildcard character, such as *.pdf, a*.pdf for example;
- 11. Convert to simple HTML page; include TEXT and TEXT positions only, so you can analyze TEXT information from HTML pages easily;
- 12. Extract hidden text layer from PDF file to text file; (Learn more about PDF Searchable Image)
- 13. Support drag and drop of PDF files for conversion;
- 14. Automatically align text columns in table;
- 15. Extract various information (title, subject, author, keywords, creator, producer, created date, security, version, page count, etc.) from PDF files;
How to convert PDF to Text on Mac?
Step 1: Import PDF files to PDF Converter
- Select PDF files on your Mac and drag them into the panel, or choose "File-> Add PDF Files" in the menu bar, you can easily add PDF for conversion.
Step 2: Customize
- Select "PDF Converter -> Preferences" in the menu bar, you can easily set the output folder for the converted Text. And click on the tab Conversion, you are allowed to customize the output Text.
- Then choose "File -> File Configuration" in the menu bar, it is easy to set Text output format and customize the page ranges for the output Text. Select "Apply to all" option, the format of current file setting will apply to all the files in the panel.
Step 3: Start convert PDF to Text
- After customize the output settings, click Convert button to convert PDF to Text. The conversion will be finished in seconds. Then you can click on the Text icon to open the destination folder to get the converted Text.