Why choose PDF Converter
Merge multiple PDF files with selectable merging modes
- Arrange page range with four ways
- With PDF Merger, you can select any one way from All, Odd, Even and Part(e.g.: 1, 3, 6-18). four page arrangements to choose any pages in PDF files.
- Selectable page sorts to define page sequence
- You are allowed to choose Sequence or Reverse to arrange page sequence of output PDF file.
- Merge all files alternately by selectable page sorts
- PDF Merger enables you to mix pages by every n page(s) or repeat mode, then to join all files alternately.
Perfect compatibility and convenient operation
- Support any language PDF files
- Aiseesoft PDF Merger supports multi-language PDF, including English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Intuitive interface and simple operation
- With intuitive interface and easy operating steps, you can easily use PDF Merger to merge any PDF files to a new PDF file.
- Fast processing speed
- With advanced encoding and decoding technology, this PDF Merger assures you fast output speed and sound output quality.
How to Merge PDF files?
Aiseesoft PDF Merger is specially designed for users to merge any PDF files together. After converting, users could enjoy several PDF files conveniently.
Now, I will show you how to merge PDF files with Aiseesoft PDF Merger step by step.
Step 1: Download the PDF Merger and install it.
After running the software, you can see the interface as below.
Step 2: Add files
Click the "Add Files" button to input the PDF files you want.
Step 3: Define merge methods
Select page range
This PDF Merger enables you to choose PDF page range in four modes: All, Odd, Even, and Part. If you choose the "Part" mode, you can input the page numbers or page range.
Select page sort
You can set the PDF Merger to merge PDF files in sequence or in reverse order.
Tips: Aiseesoft PDF Joiner can even merge all PDF files alternately with the selected page sort and page range.
System Requirements of PDF Merger
- OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Hardware Requirements: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more