Why choose PDF Converter for Mac
- An efficient way to convert PDF to office document of Word, PowerPoint, Excel. If you happen to need to convert PDF to Office files, downloading and installing PDF Converter for Mac is a quite well approach.
- >PDF to Word Conversion: Graduating students who prepare thesis may need to re-use information from the PDF books from Net, etc. And after you converting PDF to Word on Mac then you can edit the contents easily.
- >PDF to Excel Conversion: Financial analysts, accountants may also want to use the PDF file materials to perform calculations or change data. In this time, you can use this converter to convert PDF to Excel spreadsheet to easy to make the calculation or the analysis as you want.
- >PDF to PowerPoint Conversion: Researchers, professors need to convert PDF to PowerPoint for presentations. Someone may need to use the existing PDF files to reuse the content or presentations in their PPT files.
How to use PDF Converter for Mac
- Free download and install the program on your Mac. The whole conversion process is very easy and you can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and Text format.
- Once it is installed, choose the PDF files you need to convert to on the top File menu, or you can simply drag and drop the PDF files into the main panel. You can convert at most 200 PDF files at a time. Batch mode may save your time a lot.
- Then you can select to convert all pages or just type in the page range of the page No. you want to convert in the Selected Pages field. If there is only some of the pages you want to convert, you don’t have to convert the whole PDF, it is quite flexible.
- Then choose the output folder for the converted PDF files Output Setting. Click "Convert", the PDF conversion will start now.
Key features on PDF Converter for Mac:
- PDF Converter for Mac will preserve all the elements of original PDF files, such as text, hyperlinks, images, layouts, tables, columns, graphics.
- After conversion, users can extract elements in the original PDF files for reusing in other applications.
- Batch-Conversion: Allow users to convert maximum 50 PDF files at one time. This mode is convenient when there are many PDF files for conversion.
- Partial-Conversion: Allow users to specify page ranges (e.g. page 1-15) or select specific pages (e.g. page 5,7,14…) from each PDF file to convert. This mode is useful when users just want to extract some pages but not the whole large PDF file.
Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
- If the password is set to restrict printing and editing of the PDF file, you can convert it with this program without providing the password.
- If the password is set to restrict opening of the file, you need to enter the password by clicking the lock icon before the PDF file or by clicking the File tab in the menu bar and selecting Unlock from the menu, otherwise it will be skipped.
- PDF Converter offers some flexible options to convert your files efficiently. For converting PDF to EPUB and HTML, Users can customize the Text and background color; choose ignore images and hyperlinks or not. For converting PDF to Excel, users can decide retain the original formatting or not.
Support PDF files in 9 languages
- Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese
Easy to Use
- PDF Converter for Mac is extremely easy to use. To Add or Remove a PDF file, what you need to do is just drag and drop. And users can also change the conversion order by dragging the imported PDF files up and down if necessary.
- Users can finish the conversion with just 3 steps: Import-Choose format-Convert.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Mac. The converted files can also be opened with Apple iWork
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
- Support Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2004,2008 for Mac
- Support Apple iWork '09
- Available on Mac OS X 10.4-10.6
- Do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat